The Resource Anchorman double feature.
- Anchorman double feature.
- Title variation
- Anchorman 2
- Title variation remainder
- the legend of Ron Burgundy
- the legend continues
- Comedy films
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama
- Television journalists -- California | San Diego -- Drama
- Women television journalists -- California | San Diego -- Drama
- Mass media -- Ratings and rankings -- Drama
- Films for the hearing impaired
- Fiction films
- Films for people with visual disabilities
- Feature films
- Television news anchors -- Drama
- Anchorman: It's the 70s and Ron Burgundy is the king of San Diego. He's the most popular news anchor in town. He and his all male news team rule the city with their sauve looks, minimal IQs and unbelievably bad hair. In Ron's world, women don't belong in the newsroom. So when rising star reporter Veronica Corningstone fills in for Ron one night and the ratings soar, it becomes more than a battle ... it becomes war
- Anchorman 2: Ron and Veronica's romance falls apart as the duo anchors a weekend broadcast at a New York-based network in 1980. Ron is fired for being the worst anchor anyone has ever seen and so he leaves Veronica rather than live in her shadow. So he re-creates himself at a CNN-type network in the eighties and accidentally invents the soul-sucking brand of non-news that now rules cable as he tries to win back Veronica's love
- Cataloging source
- Intended audience
- Anchorman: Unrated (This motion picture previously was released in a version rated PG-13 for sexual humor, language and comic violence. This unrated version contains material different from the original PG-13 rated version.)
- Anchorman 2: Rated PG-13 for crude and sexual content, drug use, language and comic violence
- Language note
- Anchorman: English or French dialogue; Subtitled in English, Spanish, French; Closed-captioned
- Anchorman 2: Closed-captioned. English, French or Spanish dialogue; English audio description ; Spanish, English or French subtitles
- Anchorman: Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate, Paul Rudd, Steve Carell, David Koechner, Chris Parnell, Kathryn Hahn, Fred Armisen, Fred Willard
- Anchorman 2: Christina Applegate, Will Ferrell, Paul Rudd, Steve Carell, David Koechner
- live action
ContextContext of Anchorman double feature.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Anchorman double feature.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.mvlc.org/resource/JQQGpKe0eV0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.mvlc.org/resource/JQQGpKe0eV0/">Anchorman double feature.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.mvlc.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.mvlc.org/">Merrimack Valley Library Consortium</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...